- I have been reading your articles and I just wanted to tell you that I think they are absolutely the bomb! You are so well spoken and really know how to explain what ever you are trying to say. It's amazing. I sure wish I was 18 and just learning about horses. I would give my eyeteeth to have been at your school when I was younger. KUDOS to you! Keep up the excellent articles, I LOVE them!
- I have just spent several hours reading the articles on your website and have been mesmerised by them. Unlike certain other well-known "natural horsemen", Dr. Meredith does not make these techniques sound like a magical mystery which can only be accessed by the few - rather he describes techniques that you can learn, practice, and with work build a better relationship with your horse.
- I want to tell you how much I have enjoyed reading the "Training Mythunderstandings" series! I stumbled upon them last night while I was browsing around and have read several of the articles. I believe in your training philosophy. I wish there were more equestrians, and especially supposed horse trainers, who thought like this!
- I have printed out several of your articles and they are such wonderful reading. I am very grateful that you share this information with all of us who are interested in a gentler method of making a partner of your horse.
- Let me start by saying I am in absolute awe of your articles. Your understanding of horses is so wonderful that I had to write to you. I'm so glad to see that there are people out there who are teaching and training horses in a correct non-abusive manner and educating the general public about it too.
- I get a regular magazine from the web and your comments and suggestions are the first ones I go to. Never never never is brilliant, and I shall be thinking this as I break in my youngsters.
- Hello, I'm a retired vet from Australia and have long been an admirer of the words of wisdom that appear on your site. I just had to write and offer praise for your recent statement about the three times you punish a horse. Just brilliant, I thought.
- I love your common sense approach to training, a subject near and dear to my heart.
- I just wish to thank you for your articles on horse training, I have learned so much from these articles. So often when I have had a problem with my own horses, your methods make such perfect sense. I appreciate the time and effort you have made to make this information available to those of us that can never have lessons with you. I have never really "clicked" with all the other training methods I have investigated, and I find it such a pleasure to work with horses in a quiet and sensible manner. Thank you once again for being so generous with your knowledge.
- Just a quick e-mail to thank you for your notes on Loading the Scared horse, I followed the advice over a two week period and was successful on my first go on loading a very scared horse who had no desire to ever go near a horse box again. I had not appreciated the power of trust a horse can have on a human even after being with horses for the last 20 years. Thanks again for helping me out of a bad situation.
- I just wanted to thank you for your articles. I often remember and use your definitions when I am teaching. Thank you so much, I am looking forward to many more!
- Thank you for your great articles and training methods. I have used them on my own horse, and what I have found most advantageous, is that we have developed an absolute trust, where both of us have no fear of each other, as well as being able to do anything we require. Your heading works so well that we no longer even use a lead, we just walk together, shoulder to shoulder, it really is great.
- I printed several of these articles so that I can read them over and over, wonderful reading and great presentation. Thank you!
- Today I found the gem that are your pages, and I think that I will have to spend many night reading your articles.
- I just read your article about horse shows and games people play. I must say, I absolutely love it, not only was it funny, it is sooo true. Your article was wonderfully informative, thanks for speaking out.
- Hi, Just wanted to say thank you for the wonderful articles and the knowledge and experience that they are based on. Such information is invaluable! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, you are doing a SUPER job!
- I have found your Articles very useful and love the "logic" of your training.
- I adore all the information on this site of yours. It is so wonderfully refreshing to read such wonderful words.
- I read your article "Advanced Heeding: Teaching Your Horse to Stand" and it really blew me away. I have now an unshakable respect for what you teach, and a real passion to learn how to communicate and work properly with horses. I very much appreciate you and the articles on your Web site and am soaking them in.
- I have been reading your articles and have found them incredible. Thank you for your help.
- Your article REALLY reinforced what I had learned through trial and error (mostly error) and then forgot to practice today. Thank you so much. It is very well written. I am now going to go through and read ALL of your articles. Thank you again!
Meredith Manor is what every trainer in this country should be REQUIRED to attend. There is not one program that will better prepare you for a career in the industry. I have been all over the world and back riding horses and I would not have made it through 90% of it if I had not completed the entire Riding Master VI.
Jackie Stoutenburg: 2002 Riding Master VI Graduate