Prospective Student Checklist
If you are considering attending Meredith Manor, the following is a list of pages you don't want to miss.
- The Why Choose Meredith Manor page outlines what we feel sets us apart from other equine studies colleges.
- Take an Online Tour of our campus.
- Look through the rest of our Prospective Student section to get more detailed information on our school including the Staff, Philosophy, Programs, Courses, and Placement pages.
Browse our Feature Articles written by our faculty to get a better idea of our training methodologies, our approach to riding, etc. Some articles of interest include:
- Equestrian Education: Choosing the Right Horse School: covers how to choose which school will best prepare you for a career in the horse industry.
- Training articles including Horse Logic, Breaking vs. Training, the heeding series, and the Training Tree series from Rhythm to Collection describe our training methodologies.
- The Riding Tree series from Relaxation through Influencing the Horse describes our approach to riding.
At Meredith Manor we feel the quality of a school can be measured by the success of it's graduates. Take a look at what some of our graduates are doing:
- The Feature Graduates page provides an in-depth look at what a few of our graduates are doing now.
- The Graduate Links page is a list of links to facilities where some of our graduates are currently working.
- The Graduate Job Placement page lists the initial jobs of all of our recent graduates. This page gives prospective students an idea of the types of jobs they might expect upon completion of a Meredith Manor program.
- Visit our Frequently Asked Questions page to find answers to common questions.
- Fill out our catalog request form to view our catalog online and receive a copy in the mail. The catalog includes program and course descriptions as well as costs, financial aid information, policies, enrollment forms, etc.
- If you are interested in attending Meredith Manor, we recommend scheduling a campus tour.
- Due to the small size of our school, spots fill quickly. To reserve a spot in your desired starting quarter, fill out an enrollment application and submit a $100 deposit.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us by calling 800.679.2603 or emailing .